Wellington High School student athletes foster a love of the game and develop the necessary skills to be successful by having fun and working hard. Wellington student athletes will show sportsmanship and dedication to our drive for excellence on and off the field.
- Student Athlete Experience – We provide an environment that promotes personal, academic, athletic and social development.
- Integrity – We are honest, respectful, and accountable.
- Excellence – We maximize our efforts and talents to ensure success of Wildcats.
- Respect – We value the importance of diversity, fairness, goodwill, and sportsmanship.
- Wildcat Pride – We support an atmosphere that embraces school spirit and honors tradition.
- Cross Country – boys and girls grades 8-12
- Volleyball – girls grades 8-12, boys grades 9-12
- Soccer – boys grades 8-12
- Aquatics – boys and girls grades 8-12
- Basketball – boys and girls grades 8-12
- Gymnastics – boys and girls grades 8-12
- Badminton – boys and girls grades 8-12
- Soccer – girls grades 8-12
- Track and Field – boys and girls grades 8-12
- Volleyball – grade 8 boys
- Rugby – boys and girls grades 8-12